Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Showing Off "THE BUMP" Around NYC

Lee and I had so much fun taking maternity pictures around NYC a few weeks ago. A friend from work who is not a professional photographer, just highly creative and talented, offered to do them for fun which made it even better! You know, I never in a million years thought I would be having my first child in NYC! It is such a big and crazy city but when I look at these pictures, I realize just how lucky we are to be having this experience. I can't wait for Carolina to get here so we can share this great city with her.


I hope you enjoy the pictures as much as we do!


Central Park - We had no idea that the Pumpkin Festival scheduled!






This is one of my favorites! I feel like it really captures how in love and happy we are.

October in Central Park is stunning especially when Lee and I are walking around! JK!

The following pics were taken in SOHO in front of a grafitti wall that gets repainted throughout the year. So cool!





Bowling Green Subway Platform - The subway train Lee and I take to work everyday!

My sweet little baby cakes at 18 weeks!

Bathrooms along the Hudson! Rather strange photo op but rather fitting if you think about it! Pregnant women spend a lot of time in the restroom!

2 comments:

  1. Those look AMAZING! You look gorgeous. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jennifer! we had sooo much fun getting them taken!!! i hope to get better at posting stuff on here! it take a real effort! you are amazing for keeping up with yours so well! i miss you dearly!

    ReplyDelete